Note: these calculations are based on averages. Athletes may require a higher caloric intake to maintain their current weight.
Weight-Loss Subtract 500 from your calories per day calculation above to lose 1lb of fat per week. There are 3500 calories in 1 pound of fat.
Example: If your total calories per day to maintain current weight was 2000 then you should be eating 1500 calories per day to lose 1lb of fat per week.
- Connecting Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Personal Contract for a New, Healthy Life
- Pre-Exercise Health Screen
- Body Composition Assessment
- Daily Calorie Input and Output Charts
- Your Personal Fitness Profile
- Daily Food Log – Page 01
- Daily Food Log – Page 02
- Cardiorespiratory Training Log
- Circuit Training Log
- Flexibility Training Log
- Before and After Photos