The holidays are here and it’s time to see the people you love and care about as well as celebrate all that you’ve accomplished this year. Staying active through the holidays will increase your energy levels, strengthen your immune system putting you at less risk of getting sick and give you a boost of endorphins so you feel less stressed and full of joy.Fa la la la la!
To help you stay active through the holidays we have created the “10 Day Holiday Hot Body Bootcamp”! We’ve provided you with 10 Days of workouts and healthy meals to keep you on track. If you’re short on time you can always do 10 to 20mins of the challenge and you will still experience amazing benefits! Encourage a friend, cousin, aunt, uncle, sibling or children to join you. The more the merrier! Ho! Ho! Ho!
This “10 Day Holiday Hot Body Bootcamp” will begin tomorrow December 12th! All of these workouts and meals are in The Hollywood Trainer Club. Just head over to the Virtual Gym, select “10 Day Holiday Hot Body Bootcamp”” and press play! Let the fun begin!
1. Make the choice to see the positive in every situation this holiday. Don’t stress over the small stuff. If you look for the bad you will have a bad experience. If you look for the good you will have a good experience. The choice is yours but Santa’s Elves and Jeanette’s Merry Fitness Team encourage you to look for the good!
2. Hydrate! Drink plenty of water before your meal. We tend to eat larger portion sizes when dehydrated.
3. If you’re going out for drinks, order water or iced tea for the first round. By the time you finish, your friends may have already finished two or three cocktails, while you’ve saved yourself 500 to 600 calories. And sometimes you’ll be so into the entertainment of everyone else, you might not even want a drink by then!
4. Make it a family affair. Get active with your family members by doing a fun workout together like Cardio Kickboxing or a fun activity like ice skating or even just a walk around the neighborhood.
5. Eat your veggies first. Don’t dive right into carbs! Start with a green salad followed by protein, and then go for another vegetable. Save a treat-size portion of carbohydrates for last. When you have stuffing or mac ‘n’ cheese, have a half cup or full cup — no more.
Go to Jeanette’s Instagram @MsJeanetteJenkins for a chance to win her Merry Fitness Giveaway! All you have to do is post a photo or video of your workout 3x during the “10 Day Holiday Hot Body Bootcamp” with the hashtag #TheHollywoodTrainerClub and tag @HollywoodTrainerClub for a chance to win! Jeanette will pick a winner on Dec. 23rd at the end of the “10 Day Holiday Hot Body Bootcamp!”
Merry Fitness Giveaway Includes: Jeanette’s full Hollywood Trainer DVD Collection 18DVD’s, Autographed “Hollywood Trainer Weight-Loss Plan” Book, 1year subscription to “The Hollywood Trainer Club”www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com, a pair of Nike Air Zoom Fit Agility Training Shoes, $250 Nike Gift Card & Apple Watch!
Mom’s Turkey Vegetable Chili. This delicious recipe is in the recipe section of The Hollywood Trainer Club. Mom makes the best chili, and hers is even better the next day. If you like, divide it into individual containers and freeze for easy meals later in the month. For more delicious recipes & cooking instructions just login to the club www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com, clickMeals and then Recipes A-Z.