Over the 25years I have worked in the health & fitness industry many people have asked me for something else they can drink to stay hydrated because they get bored of just water. Well here you go! This post is for you! Simple Truth Water comes in 4 flavors Blackberry Blueberry in the photo above, Lemon, Mandarin Orange and Tropical Mango. It’s also available wit no flavor if you prefer the crisp, clean, simple taste of water.
I personally tried the Blackberry Blueberry water yesterday and it is definitely flavored with a hint of berry that is refreshing but not overpowering. I really enjoyed the flavor and it had my taste buds wanting more, which in turn had me drinking more water. All positives!
This big bottle 33.8 fl oz/ 1liter was almost my daily requirement for water (40oz) and it was only $1. Simple Truth Water and Flavored Water is 1/4 the price of national brand equivalents.
No artificial sweeteners, no preservatives, no calories and it even has added electrolytes. Definitely a great option to mix up your water. This water can be found at Ralph’s, Kroger, Fred Meyer, QFC, King Soopers, Frys, Dillions, Bakers, Gerbes and Smiths.
7 Simple Reasons You Should Drink Water
Enjoy this steak salad made from Simple Truth Organic ingredients. This is a perfect post-workout meal and easy to prepare in 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
- 4 oz Simple Truth Grass Fed Top Sirloin Beef
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic 50/50 Blend Spinach and Spring Mix
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic Grape Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Purple Onion
- 2 tbsp Simple Truth Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Yellow Grape Tomatoes
- First sauté the steak in a saucepan with water, Himalayan salt and pepper over medium heat.
- Then chop up the tomatoes and onions.
- Put the salad, tomatoes and onions on a salad plate.
- Slice up cooked steak and place on top of salad.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over salad.
- Drizzle raspberry vinaigrette.
- For additional flavor you can squeeze lime over salad as well.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kroger. The opinions and text are all mine.