Eggology Egg White Breakfast Quesadilla
These delicious Eggology Egg White Breakfast Quesadilla’s are great for breakfast, post workout or a healthy snack. Remember, you are what you eat so choose your ingredients wisely. One whole quesadilla is 301calories and packed with 33g of protein to help you feel full and satisfied. Quesadillas are a favorite among kids and adults. These healthy quesadillas will be a hit with your family. Plate it with a side salad or mixed vegetables for a healthy balanced meal.
Use coupon JJEGGOLOGY for $20 off your order of $99 or more at Eggology.com
This recipe is also in The Hollywood Trainer Club with over 140 more healthy delicious recipes and weekly meal plans. Log into the club www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com click Meals, then Recipes A-Z , then type in Egg White Breakfast Quesadilla.
- 1 Whole Wheat Tortilla
- 1/2 cup of Organic Eggology Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup of Organic Skim Milk Cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped Orange & Green Peppers
- 1/4 cup of chopped Onions
- 2 slices of chopped Organic Turkey Bacon
- Pan Fry the Chopped Turkey Bacon and remove from pan to the side.
- Sautée with water the peppers & onions on medium heat and remove from pan to the side.
- Coat pan lightly with coconut oil, set temperature on medium heat and add Eggology Liquid Egg Whites, add the bacon and peppers & onions and cook into either an omelet or scramble then remove from heat.
- Coat pan lightly with coconut oil and place tortilla in the pan on low heat, sprinkle half the tortilla with cheese then add the Eggology Egg White mixture, sprinkle more cheese on top then fold the tortilla in half, flip to brown both sides and remove from heat.
- Cut and plate the Eggology Egg White Quesadilla with a side of pico de gallo, limes, avocado slices and Non-fat Greek yogurt and Enjoy! So Delicious!
|Amount Per Serving|
30 DAY BOOTCAMP CHALLENGE
We are in the final week of our 30 DAY BOOTCAMP CHALLENGE in The Hollywood Trainer Club! The challenge will stay in The Club so it’s never too late to get started. If you weren’t consistent with your workouts during the challenge it’s ok, just log into The Club and give it another try. Every time you do this challenge you will get better and we will be here to keep motivating you every step of the way. Grab a friend and join us! You can do it! Every week there’s one Treadmill Workout (optional outdoor 3mile run/walk/jog), 3 Cross-Training Workouts that you can do at home (Cardio Kickboxing, Pilates, Bootcamp, Yoga, Sculpting) and one Gym Workout (optional at home sculpting workout).
The variety & various methods of training will challenge your body to help you achieve incredible results. All levels are welcome, beginner to advanced. In this challenge there are 5 workouts a week. Open up your calendar and schedule you workouts to best fit you life. Nothing to it but to do it!
The Meal Calendar above shows you options of healthy balanced meals required for fat burning. We have designed this meal calendar to show you examples of healthy meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks! Pick the meals you like the best and add them to your shopping list! It’s perfectly fine to have the same breakfast every day or the same lunch 3x a week! Do what works for you. All of the meals will help you achieve your fat burning goals and provide your body with the nutrients needed so you feel great! All of these recipes plus 150 more are in the Recipe section of the club www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com let’s go! You can do this!
The best way to achieve your goals is to make a plan and we’ve already done all the planning for you! Post a message on the Community Wall in The Hollywood Trainer Club and let us know that you’re joining us! Click on “Exercise” and then “Virtual Gym” and then “30Day Bootcamp Challenge” in the drop down menu and Press Play on Day1! Let’s Go!