Eggology Egg White Burrito
Try this delicious Eggology Egg White Burrito! Breakfast burritos are a great option for those mornings when you want to start your day with a little spice. They are also perfect when you need something “on the go”. This recipe is in The Hollywood Trainer Club with over 140 more healthy delicious recipes and weekly meal plans. Log into the club www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com click Meals, then Recipes A-Z , then type in Eggology Egg White Burrito.
- 1 small whole wheat tortilla
- 1/2 organic spinach chicken sausage
- 1/2 oz pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Eggology Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp fresh pico de gallo
- 1 tbsp diced avocado
- 2 tbsp black beans
Use coupon code JJEGGOLOGY for $20 off your order of $99 or more at Eggology.com
For more of Jeanette’s heathy Eggology recipes go to Eggology.com/Recipes.
- Coat the pan with Coconut Oil or Olive Oil Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Pan fry the organic spinach chicken sausage for 3 to 5mins and place to the side
- Scramble the Eggology Organic Liquid Egg Whites with a dash of Himalayan salt and pepper in a pan over medium heat for 3-5mins until solid white
- In a large skillet lightly sprayed with Coconut Oil or Olive Oil Non-Stick Cooking Spray , warm the tortilla on both sides.
- Place the tortilla on a flat surface & mound ingredients: egg white mixture, organic spinach chicken sausage, pepper jack cheese, fresh pico de gallo, diced avocado, black beans
- Roll into a burrito, plate with a side salad and enjoy!
- Optional: season with your favorite hot sauce.
|Amount Per Serving|
Screenshot of the 30Day Bootcamp in the Virtual Gym
It’s Summer Body Bootcamp Season! We want to encourage you to stay motivated, committed & consistent with your workouts and healthy meal choices this July so we are launching our 30 Day Bootcamp Challenge! The Bootcamp begins this Saturday July 1st! Everything you need for this challenge is in The Hollywood Trainer Club. Join The Club for $19.99 a month for over 330 workouts and challenges, 150+ healthy recipes and meal plans, motivation and community support.
Every week there’s one Treadmill Workout (optional outdoor 3mile run/walk/jog), 3 Cross-Training Workouts that you can do at home (Cardio Kickboxing, Pilates, Bootcamp, Yoga, Sculpting) and one Gym Workout (optional at home sculpting workout).
The variety & various methods of training will challenge your body to help you achieve incredible results. All levels are welcome, beginner to advanced. In this challenge there are 5 workouts a week. Open up your calendar and schedule you workouts to best fit you life. Nothing to it but to do it!
Here’s an example of the weekly meals. Log into The Hollywood Trainer Club , click Meals and pick choose your favorite meals. To simplify your meal prepping process, start by just picking two or three of your favorite breakfast lunch and dinner meals to get you through the week. It’s perfectly fine to repeat your favorite meals two or three times in a week. Do what works for you but let’s keep it healthy.
Post a message on the Community wall in the club and let us know that you’re joining us for the 30 Day Bootcamp Challenge! We can’t wait to hear from you!