Start your day off right with a nutritious meal like this Eggology Egg White Tomato Spinach and Basil Frittata. It’s quick, easy, packed with flavor and nutritious! It’s so good you can actually have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, just plate it with a side salad. This recipe is in The Hollywood Trainer Club with over 150 more healthy delicious recipes and weekly meal plans. Log into the club www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com click Meals, then Recipes A-Z , then type in Eggology Egg White Tomato Spinach and Basil Frittata
- 1 cup Eggology Liquid Egg Whites
- 6 cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 4 leaves of spinach
- 1 basil leaf, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- a dash of Himalayan salt
- a dash of pepper
Use coupon code JJEGGOLOGY for $20 off your order of $99 or more at Eggology.com
For more of Jeanette’s heathy Eggology recipes go to Eggology.com/Recipes.
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Coat a small ovenproof, nonstick skillet with the olive oil and heat the skillet over medium heat and sauté onions for 5 mins.
3. Pour the Eggology Liquid Egg Whites into the skillet, then add tomatoes, basil, spinach, Himalayan salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute, or until the eggs start to set.
4. Sprinkle the top with parmesan cheese
5. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the top is golden and puffy.
6. Remove the frittata from the oven and let it stand for 5 minutes and serve with a side salad
|Amount Per Serving|