New Recipe Alert! Try this delicious and nutritious Eggology Egg White Avocado Toast recipe. Avocados pair nicely with egg whites for a balanced snack or meal, giving you the power packed duo of healthy fat and protein. People are always afraid of avocados because they have fat in them but what they need to know is that it’s healthy fat. Avocados are healthy, incredibly delicious and packed with healthy benefits.
Here are eight amazing benefits of avocado:
1. Healthy Fat helps you feel full which helps prevent overeating, snacking and sugar addiction.
2. They are rich in fat-soluble vitamins and monounsaturated fats that contribute to giving you glowing skin, bright eyes and shiny hair.
3. Avocados are packed with tons of minerals and nutrients like Vitamin K, C, B5, B6 & E and don’t contain any cholesterol or sodium
4. They are high in fiber. One avocado can have as much as 17g of fiber which assists in weight-loss and metabolic health.
5. Several studies have shown that avocados are a cancer-fighting food.
6. Avocados are very high in potassium, which should support healthy blood pressure levels
7. Avocados promote heart health by balancing blood lipids because of their fatty acid composition.
8. Fatty acids play an important role in regulating central nervous system functions, reproductive health and cognitive processes because they impact hormone levels and help balance hormones naturally.
This recipe is in The Hollywood Trainer Club with over 140 more healthy delicious recipes and weekly meal plans. Log into the club www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com click Meals, then Recipes A-Z , then type in Eggology Egg White Avocado Toast.
- 1 slice organic whole wheat bread
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 lime
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup Eggology Liquid Egg Whites
- 4 arugula leaves
- Himalayan salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
Use coupon code JJEGGOLOGY for $20 off your order of $99 or more at Eggology.com
For more of Jeanette’s heathy Eggology recipes go to Eggology.com/Recipes.
- Mash half of an avocado with a squeeze of lime
- Add a dash of Himalayan salt and pepper
- Pan fry the Eggologly Liquid Egg Whites in a non-stick pan with Olive Oil Cooking spray
- Then toast the piece of bread
- Spread the avocado mixture on top of the bread
- Then add two to three pieces of arugula
- Then the add the cooked Eggologly Liquid Egg Whites to the top with 2 cherry tomatoes
- Plate it with a side salad and enjoy
|Amount Per Serving|