Most of you know the old saying, “You are what you Eat”! Well, it actually has a lot of truth to it. Here are some tips for creating beauty from the inside out starting with what you put into your mouth.
Checklist to Beautiful Glowing Skin and Hair
- Drink half of your bodyweight in ounces of water a day. If you weigh 180lbs you should be drinking 80ounces of water
- Avoid toxins by limiting the amount of junk food and processed food that you eat.
- Increase your intake of organic fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains/fiber, cold water fish, and lean cuts of meat.
- Consume 1gram of protein per pound of ideal lean body weight.
- Consume Essential Fatty acids Omega-6 and Omega-3 found in organic flax seed oil, walnuts/walnut oil or fish oil capsules daily (essential fats are destroyed with heat). Note:99% of American’s are deficient in Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Consume three times a week cold water fish such as salmon, trout, tuna, sardines, halibut, herring and mackerel (essential fats are destroyed with heat).
- Consume chromium, Vitamin A, zinc, silicon, sulfur, vitamin E and vitamin C through a daily Multivitamin.
- Soaps and skin creams containing neem oil, whose minor ingredients have antiseptic properties that can help keep pores from becoming infected.
- Saunas, exercise, and cold water make skin glow by removing toxins and improving circulation.
- Herbs such as rosemary, chamomile, aloe vera and peppermint are helpful, and neem oil both protects skin and kills virus, fungus and bacterial infections.
“LIKE” my FANPAGE for Health and Fitness tips!